Final Term Paper: Global Expansion Management Strategies Paper
- Module objectives addressed: MO 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9
- Calendar/Gradebook reference ID: Final Paper
In this comprehensive term paper, you can use all of your previous papers and answers in discussion forums from this class to build this final term paper. First, provide a descriptive title or heading by focusing on topics or countries that interest you (such as “Managing Global Expansion of XX in Country YY: Challenges and Strategies”), and then discuss and explain the main concepts, using the following sub-headings as a guide:
- Introduction. Provide a brief focus statement about your paper and what the reader can expect.
- Global World Economy. Discuss the importance of globalization in today’s global economy.
- Cultural and Political Differences. Discuss cultural and political differences that global managers consider when expanding abroad. Are values and ethics different in each culture? Explain.
- Going Global Strategies. Explain why companies are forced to expand globally. Discuss possible strategies for competing globally. Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of the different strategies and policies that firms use to enter foreign markets. What are the main factors that influence a firm’s decision of market entry?
- Suggestions and Recommendations. Provide practical and specific recommendations and suggestions for managers and expatriate to expand in this country of your choice for this project.
- Summary. Provide a few concluding paragraphs about what your paper discussed and how it can be beneficial for practitioners.
Write your paper in 14-20 double-spaced pages in APA style. For this final paper, thoroughly discuss the topics mentioned and, when possible, provide specific examples or recommendations, and cite all of your sources. This paper should have at least ten references from academic books and/or journal articles. If you use credible online sources, then those are additional references.
Rubric: Click to review.
Submitting Your Assignment
Go to the Submit Assignments area of the course website to submit the written assignment.
See the Student Handbook for additional help regarding preparing and submitting assignments located within the General Information section of the course website.
If you will give me A+++ rating with y