FIN571 FIN/571 WEEK 1 Quiz ( WileyPLUS Week 1 Practice Quiz.)
Wed 30 Oct, 2013
- Which of the following business organizational forms subjects the owner(s) to unlimited liability?
- Which of the following business organizational forms is easiest to raise capital?
- Which organizational form best enables the owners of the firm to monitor the actions of other owners of the same firm?
- Which of the following factors or activities can be controlled by the management of the firm?
- The legal system and market forces impose substantial costs on individuals and institutions that engage in unethical behavior. Which of the following would not be an example of the above?
- most common reason that corporate firms use the futures and options markets is
- Tre-Bien Bakeries generated net income of $233,412 this year. At year end, the company had accounts receivables of $47,199, inventory of $63,781, and cash of $21,461. It also had accounts payables of $51,369, short-term notes payables of $11,417, and accrued taxes of $6,145. The net working capital of the firm is
- Which of the following best represents cash flows to investors?
- Galan Associates prepared its financial statement for 2008 based on the information given here. The company had cash worth $1,234, inventory worth $13,480, and accounts receivables of $7,789. The company's net fixed assets are $42,331, and other assets are $1,822. It had accounts payables of $9,558, notes payables of $2,756, common stock of $22,000, and retained earnings of $14,008. How much long-term debt does the firm have?
It is 100% cor