Write a 1700 words paper in which you:
1. Explain why investors may be attracted to high-risk investments such as exchange-traded
derivatives, global funds, and other complex investment vehicles.
2. Analyze the risk associated with exchange-traded derivatives, such as futures and options, and
what brokers might do to minimize the risk to investors.
3. Discuss the challenges related to regulating a complex global financial firm and make
suggestions for regulatory improvements.
4. Analyze the ethical violations of the company you researched.
5. Discuss the consequences that you believe to be appropriate for the senior management of the
firm you researched and the implications for brokers trading in high-risk investments.
6. Create a scenario where you believe the use of high-risk investments would be beneficial for the
investor. Provide support for your rationale.
7. Use four (4) external resources to support your work. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not
qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
? Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any
? Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required page length.