1. Which one of the following statements about trend analysis is NOT correct?
2. Coverage ratios: Sectors, Inc., has an EBIT of $7,221,643 and interest expense of $611,800. Its depreciation for the year is $1,434,500. What is its cash coverage ratio?
3. Multiples analysis: Turner Corp. has debt of $230 million and generated a net income of $121 million in the last fiscal year. In attempting to determine the total value of the firm, an investor identified a similar firm in Jacobs, Inc., an all-equity firm. This firm had 150 million shares outstanding, a share price of $14.25, and net income of $182 million. What is the total value of Turner Corp.? Round to the nearest million dollars
4. Coverage ratios, like times interest earned and cash coverage ratio, allow
5. Peer group analysis can be performed by
6. Efficiency ratio: If Viera, Inc., has an accounts receivable turnover of 3.9 times and net sales of $3,436,812, what is its level of receivables?