FIN370 WEEK 4 CALEDONIA PRODUCTS PAPER (***** 100% Correct Calculation in Excel Spreadsheet and Word File *****)
WEEK 4 CALEDONIA PRODUCTS PAPER
1. Why should Caledonia focus on project free cash flows as opposed to the accounting profits earned by the project when analyzing whether to undertake the project?
2. What are the incremental cash flows for the project in years 1 through 5 and how do these cash flows differ from accounting profits or earnings?
3. What is the project’s initial outlay?
4. Sketch out a cash flow diagram for this project
5. What is the project’s net present value?
6. What is its internal rate or return?
7. Should the project be accepted? Why or why not?
8. In capital budgeting, risk can be measured from three perspectives. What are those three measures of a project’s risk?
9. According to the CAPM, which measurement of a project’s risk is relevant? What complications does reality introduce into the CAPM view of risk, and what does that mean for our view of the relevant measure of a project’s risk?
10. Explain how simulation works. What is the value in using a simulation approach?
11. What is sensitivity analysis and what is its purpose?
FIN 370 WEEK 4 CALEDONIA PROJECT PAPER
FIN370 WEEK 4 CALEDONIA PROJECT PAPER
FIN/370 WEEK 4 CALEDONIA PROJECT PAPER
Re: Cash Flow Analysis and Capital Rationing
We are considering the introduction of a new product. Currently we are in the 34% tax bracket with a 15% discount rate. This project is expected to last five years and then, because this is somewhat of a fad project, it will be terminated. The following information describes the new project:
Cost of new plant and equipment: $ 7,900,000
Shipping and installation costs: $ 100,000
Year Units Sold
Sales price per unit: $300/unit in years 1–4 and $260/unit in year 5.
Variable cost per unit: $180/unit
Annual fixed costs: $200,000 per year
Working capital requirements: There will be an initial working capital requirement of $100,000 just to get production started..
U can also Purchase FIN370 Week 5 Assignment (*****Just Click On Below Link *****)
FIN 370 Week 5 DQ
FIN 370 Week 5 Team Assignment
FIN370 Week 5 Final Exam Quiz ( 28/30 Correct )
FIN370 Week 5 Chapter 20 Problem 1