In the essay, you first write a section in which you analyze your face-to-face and online communication skills. Second, you identify from the following list two additional skills that you wish to improve:
- Writing skills
- Academic integrity skills
- Social networking skills
- Time management skills
- Library skills
- Technology/computer skills
write about three skills total: communication skills and two others that you choose from the list above.
For each skill, including communication skills, you:
- Explain why the skill is important to you for personal and academic settings
- Identify which upcoming courses in your degree program will best help you improve the skill
- Identify one or two Walden services you will use to help you improve the skill
- Identify at least one person in your personal network who will help you improve the skill
To prepare for the Final Project:
- Write with academic integrity.
- Demonstrate the academic communication skills you have learned in this course, such as citing sources and attempting to do so in proper APA style.