Find a recent research article from a scholarly journal in the field of sociology. It must have been published less than 12 years ago.
Note : Do not use newspaper or magazine articles or websites such as wikipedia tomplete this assignment.
Get a sense of what the article is about by reading some key sections. Begin by reading the abstract of the article. Subsequently, read the Introduction and the Discussion sections. Flip through the article and look at any figures or tables.
Write a 450-600 word paper (1.5 to 2 pages) in which you:
1. Identify your selected article in proper APA format.
2. Describe the type of article it is. In other words, is it primarily a review ? how can you tell ? if it is a research of article, what type of research was involved?
3. Summarize what you've learned about the content of the article. What were the major findings? how were they supported ?
4. Explain how this article fits into the overall field of sociology. Identify the chapter of your textbook would this article go along with.
5. Explain how this article is different from articles in non-scholarly periodicals, such as magazines and newspapers. Explain any similarities.
Previously, thank you for purchasing my tutorial. I try to