ETH 125 Week 6
Complete the following using the MySocLab Social Explorer Map: Income Inequality by Race located on your student website:
• Select 1 racial group from the list below:
• African American
• Asian American
• Arab American
• Hispanic American/Latino
· . Write a 250- to 350-word summary of the economic, social, and political standings of that group. Use additional resources if necessary, from the University Library or your textbooks.
Answer the following in 150 to 250 words each:
• How do racial groups interact in contemporary America? Are interactions positive, negative, or neutral? Support your response using proper citations.
• Are there existing social inequities based on race? Why or why not?
• What do you believe to be the causes of racial prejudice and discrimination in today’s society?