- Using the Small Group Discussion Board, the group will come
to a consensus on a single product idea and develop a proposal of 8–10 pages
addressing this new product, the state of its industry, and details of its
- The group will also come to a consensus on the business model approach:
intrapreneurial or entrepreneurial. Details about the character of the company,
its contributors, of why this approach was chosen for this project should be
included in the proposal.
- Provide information on the product selected, its market, and its
- The proposal must also provide new information on the chosen product's main
competitors, how their product is different the competition, and detail the
demographics of the product's target customer.
- Additionally, the proposal should include a company overview of pro-forma,
its business principles, its contributing team members including details about
their skills and strengths, and a basic pro-forma income statement utilizing
business premier index. This should include basic cost projections and other
resource requirements for the product. Download Pro-Forma
My portion is 3 slides with 200 to 250 speaker notes per slide about the company and" characters of the company" and a two page APA word document regarding this topic.
The light will be called "CLEAR VISION" LIGHT. EASY MOUNT LED light. SHOCK ABSORBANT TO HELP WITH VIBRATIONS, FOUR TRADE SHOWS A YEAR, BUDGET $500,000.00, INTRAPRENARIAL BUSINESS
- Make sure to provide APA citation and references for both portions of this