1. Question : Reciprocal Teaching is a _________________.
2. Question : John Dewey believed that children learn language through books.
3. Question : For ELLs and their teachers to measure ongoing progress in academic English, assessments much be differentiated according to level of English language proficiency.
4. Question : Formal assessment of content and language can be which of the following.
5. Question : True or False. Some states have mandated that ELLs be taught to read in English.
6. Question : What is the value in providing the learning objectives prior to the assignment?
7. Question : Which of the following strategies facilitates a student’s ability to comprehend text through the use of advanced organizers?
8. Question : Knowing grade appropriate concepts about English is helpful when you are a second language learner.
9. Question : The National Literacy Panel identified six essential components to second language literacy. They are:
10. Question : Teaching ELL writing conventions in an authentic and meaningful way requires _________________.
components to second language literacy.