Resource: Business Proposal and Peer Review feedback
Update your Week Four business proposal recommendations using the feedback provided by your peers and facilitator.
Add the following components to your proposal:
· Recommend appropriate pricing and nonpricing strategies for your new or existing good or service based on the projected economy’s stage in the business cycle and the prevailing projected economic conditions for one or more macroeconomic factors. Explain the evidence that supports these recommendations.
· Describe planning or operating decisions for your new or existing good or service based on the economy’s stage in the business cycle and other economic conditions.
· Recommend an appropriate course for your new or existing good or service based on the projected credit markets.
· Describe how current credit market conditions affect your planning or operating decision for your good or service.
· Recommend business decisions based on estimates of evolving international economic conditions. Be sure to relate decisions to international trade and comparative advantage.
· Describe how the international economy affects your planning or operating decisions for the good or service.
Make any additional recommendations you think are important based on evolving economic conditions.
It is important to remember that international economy may affect the planning or operating decisions for the new product. The world economy is still in a weakened state after the financial crisis of 2007-