Business Recommendations Based on
The economic future of an industry may change depending on various economic
conditions. Predicting economic futures is an essential skill when choosing between
business alternatives. This Learning Team project prepares you to make informed
management decisions based on what you know about the economy.
For this project, your team must offer recommendations for a company to make business
decisions based on potential changes that may occur in the economy over the next 5
• Resources: Learning Team Final Project document located on your student Web
• Choose an organization for your final project. You may choose among the Larson
Scenario located on your student Web site, the Big Drive Auto Scenario located on
your student Web site, or an organization of your choosing in which you may obtain
the same type of data as the provided scenarios.
• Review the data for the organization you have chosen.
• Provide pricing strategy recommendations, recommendations for nonprice barriers to
entry, and ideas for product differentiation for the organization.
• Explain the evidence that supports these recommendations.
ECO 561 Week 3