DDBA 8303 Week 6 Assignment: Small-Scale Qualitative Research Project Write-Up ****)
To prepare for this Assignment, consider the process by which you chose and conducted your interviews, including any inisights gained through the coding and theme analysis process. How does the analysis impact your perspective of the chosen business problem, and how would you change your interview questions if you were to replicate this project?
By Day 7
Submit a 5- to 7-page synthesis in which you detail the process and results for your small-scale qualitative research project. Your synthesis should include the following components:
• Background of the Problem
• Research Problem
• Interview Questions
• Data Collection (Interview Transcripts)
• Data Analysis (Coding and Theme Analysis)
• Presentation of Findings
• References (in APA format)
Note: Be sure to use the Small-Scale Qualitative Project Write-Up Template to complete this Assignment. Also, refer to the Week 6 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work. For each page of your paper, you must include a minimum of two APA-formatted scholarly citations.
(***** DDBA8303 Week 6 Discussion: Yin and Stake Case Study Philosophical Worldviews ****)
To prepare for this Discussion, review this week’s Required Readings that include the different perspectives of Yin and Stake and consider which one is most appropriate to your work as an independent scholar and doctoral researcher.
By Day 3
Post an assessment of the alignment between professional and academic worldviews within your doctoral research. In your assessment, do the following:
• Describe whether your perspective as a qualitative doctoral researcher more closely aligns with either Yin or Stake’s worldview. Be sure to include illustrative examples of this alignment.
• Explain your rationale for your choice, including providing at least one scholarly resource to support your rationale.
DDBA 8303 Week 6 Assignment S