DDBA8300 Week 7 Assignment Draft Doctoral Study Prospectus )}
Submit your Doctoral Study Prospectus draft, using the Doctoral Study Template, and include the following elements:
• Problem Statement
• Purpose Statement
• Nature of the Study
• Central Research Question and Interview Questions (qualitative) or Research Question(s) and Hypotheses (quantitative)
• Theoretical/Conceptual Framework
• Significance of the Study
• Review of the Professional and Academic Literature
• Minimum of 10 peer-reviewed references
Please refer to the DBA Doctoral Study Prospectus Guide for more specific information about the length/requirements for each component in the Doctoral Study Prospectus.
(***** DDBA/8300 Week 7 Discussion Understanding the Research Process *****)
Post an assessment of your understanding of the research process. Your assessment should include the following:
• How has your learning from this experience influenced what you will do going forward through your doctoral study process? Be sure to provide supportive examples.
• What areas of weaknesses can you build upon going forward into your Doctoral Study? Be sure to provide supportive examples.
• What opportunities have you identified for promoting positive social change based on your increased understanding? Explain.
• What further questions do you still have about the doctoral research process?
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and at least one additional scholarly source.