Customers Are Everywhere—Find Them
As you start developing the marketing plan, you realize the product and
customers' needs must match. Research the products your selected company
promotes. Choose 2 top products. Find out as much information as possible about
the company’s products.
Your next step is to define the targeting, segmenting, and positioning of the
product based on what customers are interested in about your product.
Write a report about your findings as follows:
- Customer Targets
- Who are your customer targets?
- Explain the demographics and psychographic profile of your customer
- Consider if the target market will change and grow in the next decade.
Include this information in this section.
- Customer Segments
- Decide if the customer groups should be segmented.
- Remember to segment based on homogenous and heterogeneous groups.
- It is important to make sure the groups are large enough to generate
substantial revenue for the company.
- Product Position
- Consider the image of your company and its 2 top products.
- What positioning strategy will you incorporate into the plan?
- Consider how you will position the product in the market.
- Use the competitive analysis from the previous week to assist with your
800 to 1,000 words needed
APA 6.0 REQUIRED
References are also a must