Please do not use a website already made and published, this HAS to be completely new that is not on the web already
You are welcome to choose a topic for a professional looking website, for example, a website for “Department of Tourism” of a country (international, not U.S.), region, state, county, or city, a hobby website, a community website, a resume website, a course portfolio website, etc.
Make sure all htm and aspx files allow visit through the web.
- Creative design
- Easy navigation
- Aesthetic interfaces
- Consistency throughout the site
- You cannot incorporate exactly the same previous assignments or lab exercises as part of this project fulfillment.
Specific Requirements (Minimum):
- Page Layout: table or CSS layers
- At least 6 pages: the main page must be named index.html. (Note: if you use frames the frameset, navigation, and header pages, combined, count as one page.)
- Images: at least 5 different images should be used (Max 15 photos; no limit on smaller images or buttons. All images should be in one images folder.)
- Tables: at least 2 (with or without borders)
- Forms: at least 1 (validated)
- CSS: all pages should be linked to an external stylesheet (No inline style rules, limited use of embedded rules)
- (Optional) ASP.NET: Retrieve information from and write to a database.
- (Optional) Retrieve data from an XML file.
- Specific Requirements 75%
- Design /Ease of Use/Consistency 15%
- Professionalism 10%