Use the library, Internet, or any other available resources to write a 4–5 page paper that addresses the following questions:
- Consider the possible stakeholders for your research project. Who are they?
- What social, political, or personal factors might influence the direction of your research?
- What interest groups would be involved?
- What patterns might influence the direction of your research?
- What are the possible policy implications of your research?
- Provide some examples of policies that might result from your research.