Option 2: New Performance Management System
For this hypothetical project, assume you are implementing a new performance management process and a web-based tool or system to support it. The performance management system will be used by the organization to do the following:
The project must include the performance management process, the performance management system—which is a web-based tool to support all 5 parts identified above—and the complete implementation of the system and the process.
Preliminary Project Charter Worksheet
Instructions: Complete this project charter worksheet according to the instructions in section 4.1 of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
1. Project title:
2. High-level project scope (less than 50 words)
3. Problem to be solved or opportunity to be realized by this project (less than 25 words)
4. Project purpose or justification including specific measurable business impacts or results (less than 50 words)
5. Measurable project objectives and related success criteria including metrics (Provide three to four objectives with metrics)
6. High-level requirements (less than 100 words)
7. High-level risks (less than 100 words)
8. Summary of high-level milestones schedule (identify the major deliverables and subtasks)
9. Summary of high-level budget including expense dollars, capital dollars, and headcount (identify costs for major deliverables and tasks identified in the preceding milestone schedule)
The answer is attached, please rewrite to av