Imagine yourself taking the helm of an established company with 10,000+ employees.
Write a 4-5 page report in which you:
- Describe the company and what it does.
- Describe the characteristics you would want to see in the key players in your company (yourself, CFO, COO, etc.) and how these characteristics would impact organizational behavior.
- Analyze the motivational theories we have discussed so far and determine how you could best motivate your employees.
- Set up a rewards program based on performance that is appropriate for your company. Identify the key components of the program and explain why this is the best approach for your company.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze individual differences within organizations and their impact on organizational behavior.
- Analyze motivational theories and their impact on work behavior and performance.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior and leadership.
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.