To complete this Application:
- Write an essay that is at least 750 words in length in which you do the following:
- Compare your observers’ perceptions of the photograph.
- Analyze why your observers might have made their choices. What factors contributed to your observers' perception?
- Explain how these different perceptions might make a difference (for better or worse) in communication.
- Please support your statements with at least two examples.
- Be sure to attach the Perception Analysis Worksheet to your essay (include any changes your Instructor suggested since submitting it last week). You can paste your worksheet to the end of your essay in order to submit it as a single document.