Resource: Use your favorite internet browser to research the Penn State case.
Research the child protection laws and policies in your state or a state with which you are familiar.
Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper analyzing laws and policies of child protection. Answer the following questions:
• What protections do they provide currently?
• What are the benefits of these protections?
• What are the limitations?
• What role does a human service worker play in this process?
• How would the role of the human service worker change if the child is already involved in the juvenile justice system?
• What recommendations would your team make to improve current protections based on the Penn State case and others across the country?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
CJHS/430 CJHS430 Week 3 Child Protection Laws
CJHS 430 Week 3 Team Assignment Child Protection Laws
Week 3 Child Protection Laws