Resources: City of Kelsey Demographics; this week’s ERR article Critical elements of the crisis intervention team model of jail diversion: An expert survey; and The National Alliance on Mental Illness website (http://www.nami.org)
Navigate to the City of Kelsey Demographics.
• Click the Virtual Organizations link.
• Click Government.
• Click City of Kelsey.
• Click City Government.
• Click Kelsey Profile.
Review the city demographics.
Create a Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) proposal for the City of Kelsey based on the Memphis Model. Use the City of Kelsey to obtain the following demographic data:
• Socioeconomic status
Include the following in your proposal:
• The goal of the program
• The rationale of this program in providing applied intervention strategies to people with mental illness
• The CIT team members
• The type of training offices should receive
• How the community is involved
• Five supporting references
(****** CJHS410 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Case Study on Memphis Model (***** 3 Pages, APA , Conclusion, References with cited ******)