CJA 204 Criminal Justice System Paper
Criminal Justice System Paper
- Define crime, its relationship to the law, and the two most common models of how society determines which acts are criminal.
- Describe the government structure as it applies to the criminal justice system.
- Identify choice theories and their assumptions in regards to crime.
- Describe the components of the criminal justice system and the criminal justice process.
- Identify the goals of the criminal justice system.
- Address your thoughts on whether the criminal justice system is really a system.
Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your paper.