CIS517 Case Study 2: Green Computing Research Project – Part 2
Read the Green Computing Research Project, Part 2 in Appendix C. Document the requirements and develop a scope statement.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Document the requirements based on the information provided and assumptions that you have made, including a requirements traceability matrix.
- Include a list of questions to ask the sponsor about the project scope. Include at least six (6) questions for full credit.
- Develop a scope statement for the project.
- Describe product characteristics and deliverables.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Summarize how the PMBOK® process groups and knowledge area are involved throughout the project life cycle.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanicsand technical style conventions.