Case Study 3: Green Computing Research Project – Part 5
Due Week 9 and worth 60 points
This assignment is due for online students by midnight on Sunday of Week 9 and for on-ground students before Week 10’s class meeting. Submit your assignment to the course shell.
Read the Green Computing Research Project, Part 5 in Appendix C and review the Seven Basic Tools of Quality located in Chapter 8.
Write a 2-3 page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) of the seven (7) tools of quality from Chapter 8 and create a scenario related to this project where it would be useful.
- Document and defend your recommendation, scenario, and tool.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain and defend the various quality factors in project quality.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanics
Note: Seven tools are cause and effect diagrams, control charts, run charts, scatter diagrams, histograms, pareto charts and flow charts, )
Case Study 3 Green Computing Research Project Part-5
CIS 517 Case Study 3 Green Computing Research Project Part-5
CIS517 Case Study 3 Green Computing Research Project Part-5
CIS/517 Case Study 3 Green Computing Research Project Part-5