Behavioral Support Plans
Focus of the Final Paper
Review the Week 3 assignment, “Functional Behavioral Assessment Short Paper,” in which you outlined three challenging behaviors (and a possible function for each behavior) commonly observed in young children. Then, explore the purpose and process of behavior management in a paper in which you:
- Describe the purpose of behavior management in early childhood education settings, including why it is important to think proactively. Integrate the specific challenging behaviors to be detailed in this paper.
- Discuss three strategies teachers may use to determine the functions of challenging behaviors.
- Design an individual support plan for each of the challenging behaviors which includes:
- the possible functions of the behavior
- specific positive behavior supports
- replacement behaviors
Please find your answer attached..
Take help and if y