Case Study 4.1 Smallburg Community Bank (***** Answered All Questions + APA Format + Introduction+ Conclusion + References*****)
Read Case Study 4.1 beginning on page 100 at the end of Chapter 4. Submit your response(s) in a 1-2 page paper in APA format.
Smallburg Community Bank Case Study:
1. Critique the reaction of Smallberg National Bank to Professor Sanders’ survey findings.
2. What are the risks that bank is exposed due this reaction?
3. What are the potential risks the bank would be exposed to if they take Bill’’s comments?
4. What are the potential risks the bank would be exposed to if they ignore Bill’’s comments?
5. If you were on the staff of Smallberg National Bank and present in this meeting that took place in 1990, what would you advice them to do?
Case Study 4.1: Smallburg Community Bank
BA430 Smallburg Community Bank
BA 430 Smallburg Community Bank Case study
BA/430 Smallburg Community Bank