1) At what point, if ever, did the parties have a contract?
2) What facts may weigh in favor of or against Chou in terms of the parties’ objective intent to contract?
3)Does the fact that the parties were communicating by e-mail have any impact on your analysis in Questions 1 and 2 (above)?
4) What role does the statute of frauds play in this contract?
5) Could BTT avoid this contract under the doctrine of mistake? Explain. Would either party have any other defenses that would allow the contract to be
6) Assuming, arguendo, that this e-mail does constitute
an agreement, what consideration supports this