C05 Business Communication
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
Think about your own experiences with both effective and ineffective communication, and select one (1) example of each to analyze.
(1) Briefly describe each of the two (2) scenarios– one related to a personal experience with effective communication and one related to a personal experience with ineffective communication.
(2) Describe whether each scenario is an example of effective or ineffective communication, providing at least two (2) supporting facts for each scenario.
1) Imagine that you have an interview for an internship that you really want to get. Describe three (3) ways in which you can display professionalism in this situation.
2) Describe the implications of selecting the appropriate channel and medium for a business message. Describe at least two (2) factors involved in this.
3) Provide one (1) original example of each of the following: physiological barrier, language barrier, and psychological barrier.