In a twelve to fifteen page paper (excluding title page, reference page and appendix), present an initial business plan. Using information from the final paper submitted in your other entrepreneurial concentration courses and following the categories of a strategic audit of a corporation (Appendix 1.A in your textbook), provide information on the following:
- Business Idea
- External Environment: Opportunities and Threats
- Internal Environment: Strengths and Weaknesses
- Analysis of Strategic Factors
- Strategic Alternatives and Recommended Strategy
- Implementation Programs
- Evaluation and Control Measures
- Growth Issues
- At least five peer-reviewed sources are to be used.
Writing the Research Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be twelve to fifteen double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted