Read the Chapter 12 Case:Document attached for your review Crosby Manufacturing Corporation. Prepare a 800 - 1200 words report that answers the following:
- Compose a synopsis of the case, using a maximum of 120 words.
- Crosby Manufacturing Corporation's president, Livingston, appointed Tim Emary to be project manager over the management cost and control system project. While Emary is a capable planner, he is not from either the formal project management group or the EDP department, functional departments from which project managers usually come. Discuss whether or not Livingston's selection of Emary as project manager was a mistake.
- Discuss the possible reaction of the functional employees to the appointment of Emary as project manager.
- Discuss the impact of cost and time constraints on networking techniques and project schedules.
- Discuss which constraints ultimately compromise the project's performance quality.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one inch margins on all sides (APA format).
- Use headers for each of the criteria, followed by your response.
- In addition to the 800 words required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor's name, the course title, and the date.