Focus of the Final Project
Submit a paper on one
of the major topics listed below:
- IRR v. MIRR Valuation Methods
- Use of Real Options Theory in Financial Management/Modeling
- Debate the Theories of Accounting for Stock Options
- Use of Derivatives in Risk Management
- Use of SCM as a Method of Inventory Control
The paper must (a) identify the main issues in the chosen area, (b) new
learning that has occurred, (c) class activities or incidents that facilitated
learning and understanding, and (d) specific current and/or future applications
and relevance to the workplace. The emphasis of the paper should be on
application of new learning.
Writing the Final Project
- Must be 2300 words in length and formatted according to APA
style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Title, reference, and any
exhibits or appendices are not counted in the paper length.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Name of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- If possible, provide a context of a first-person experience where you saw
this academic concept in operation. Do not simulate third-party statements of
- Readdress the concept and the experience with critical thought. That is,
what is your response to the content, either positive or negative, and then
defend your position. If multiple options/alternatives/positions are present and
are being rejected you must also defend the reasons for rejecting an option.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed
according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.