Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your proposed business.
Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should take into account, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
- External forces and trends considerations:
- Legal and regulatory
- Competitive analysis
- Internal forces and trends considerations:
- Processes and systems
- Strategic capabilities
- Intellectual property
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word synopsis in which you analyze at least seven of the forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- Include economic as well as legal and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Analyze the supply chain operations of the organization.
- Identify issues and/or opportunities:
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis above.
- Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
- Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.