"Goods and Service Design" Please respond to the following:
· From the e-Activity, examine some of the steps that are involved in designing goods and services. Select two services or two products that are currently on the market. Use Exhibit 6.1 from Chapter 6 of the text to compare and contrast each step, and determine the similarities and areas where they differ.
· From the e-Activity, suggest at least two changes to specific areas of the process design phase that may lead to improvement in operations. Provide a rationale to support your suggestion.
"Service Positioning versus Product Process" Please respond to the following:
· Compare and contrast the service positioning matrix and the product process matrix in terms of their differences and similarities.
· Provide at least one example currently used in business for each of the matrixes and evaluate their benefits and limitations within the industry you chose.
· Evaluate how each matrix is unique in the way it addresses the needs of the customer.