Read the Davenport (2006) article. Write an essay of 1,500-2,000 words that addresses the following:
1. How can a company become and prosper as an analytics competitor?
2. What are the sources of strength for an analytics competitor?
3. How has this article influenced your views about quantitative business modeling and its utility in business decision making?
4. Do your views conform with, conflict with, or supplement the views you may have formulated after completing the other readings? Develop your response from an ethical perspective and be sure to incorporate a Christian worldview, or other faith tradition, as applicable into your response.
5. The following link from the GCU Vision and Mission Statement may be helpful in formulating your responses: http://www.gcu.edu/About-Us/Mission-and-Vision.php
Prepare the assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
For a business organization competitor analysis is a most important part of the strategic planning and