BUS 620 Marketing Plan of Staying with CTV instead of switching to satellite TV (*****APA Format+ References + 10 Pages*****)
Final Market Plan
Submit the Final Market Plan. Students will create a marketing plan to launch a new product or re-launch a current product. Choose one topic from the list below:
· Using Aleve now that Viox and Bextra have been taken off the market;
· Use of genuine Harley parts for repairs as opposed to less expensive after-market parts (this is also true for Mercedes which may be selected);
· Flying on a full-service airline as opposed to a low-fare discount carrier;
· Staying with cable-based television instead of switching to satellite television;
· Pursuing an online MBA program over an on-site program; or
· Student may select a topic subject to instructor approval.
The Final Marketing Plan must incorporate at least 4 resources, 2 from ProQuest.
Each paper will contain the following elements:
· Executive Summary of Marketing Plan
· Company Overview
· Description of Target Market
· Description of Competitors
· Description of Product or Service (P)*
· Marketing Budget
· Description of Location
· Pricing Strategy (P)*
· Summary and Implementation Plan (P)*
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
• Must be eight (8) double-spaced-pages in length, exclusive of Appendix,
References, Exhibits, etc., and formatted according to APA style as outlined in
the approved APA style guide.
• Must include a cover page that includes:
o Title of paper
o Students name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
• Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and incorporates at least 4 resources, 2 from ProQuest.
BUS620 Marketing Plan of Staying with CTV instead of switching to satellite TV
BUS620 Marketing Plan
BUS620 Final Marketing Plan
BUS 620 Final Marketing Plan