Read the Malden Mills case and as you do, understand that your role is to be the "consultant(s)" that the case refers to. You were coming to the company to work on strategic planning but now things have changed dramatically. Your job is formulate and present a viable strategy for the company and in doing so, integrate as many business principles and methods as you feel necessary.
* A plan for planning
* An analysis of key stakeholders in this scenario
* A recommendation for immediate action
* A high level strategic plan for the future of Family Fabrics
* A plan of viable business options for Family Fabrics
* A summation of expected results