“Discuss how employee training needs to evolve due to immigration and related cultural changes”.
Paper must contain the following elements:
- A discussion of the issue(s) at hand.
- An explanation of specific rules and regulations relating to the concept (i.e. laws and/or policies).
- Provide an analysis of the situation (the analysis can include historical information leading to the current situation as the student sees it). What is your response to the content, either positive or negative? Defend your position. If multiple options/alternatives/positions are present and are being rejected you must also defend the reasons for rejecting an option.
- Draft a conclusion (give your thoughts and opinions about what changes may/should occur on the basis of current conditions and the research you have found).
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight double-spaced pages (not including title and reference pages) in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must utilize a minimum of four academic references.
Every year, thousands of immigrants from around