As a team, you will write a paper in Microsoft Word outlining the following components. Please remember to format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Select an ecosystem, such as a temperate forest, desert biome, or the Everglades.
Determine the interdependency of life in your ecosystem by examining its organisms.
Create a diagram in which you illustrate the energy flow among organisms of a food chain in a particular ecosystem. See Ch. 20 of the textbook for details and examples.
Include the following in your diagram:
• List the organisms that can be found in your ecosystem.
• Identify the structure and function of the main organs in at least two organisms, and indicate why they are suited for that environment.
• Label major organisms that live in your selected ecosystem: P for producers, C for consumers, and D for decomposers.
• Name the types of consumers in your ecosystem.
• List the food chains associated with your ecosystem. Address the following items:
• Name of the plant or animal
• What it eats
• What eats it
• How it adapts to the ecosystem
• Describe the ecosystem's population growth and regulation through community interactions.
• Evaluate potential hazards caused by humans that might affect your ecosystem's stability, such as environmental pollution.
BIO/101 Week 5 Team Assignment Food Web Diagram
(****** BIO 101 Week 5 Food Web Diagram (***** Everglades + 2317 Words + Diagram + APA Format + Conclusion + References *****)