DDBA 8161 Week 4 Tools for Strategic Implementation
Submit a 3- to 5-page evaluation of your research on a specific tool for strategic implementation. Your evaluation should include the following:
• A brief description of your chosen tool, including relevant background, an APA-cited scholarly illustration, and detailed rationale for your choice
• An assessment of how your chosen tool is affected by different strategic influences (such as environmental factors; internal, organizational considerations; etc.) and whether these changes impact your choice for implementation. Include at least one supportive example.
• An explanation of the usefulness of your chosen tool to you as a practitioner and independent scholar, including how it will benefit your strategic business leadership. Be sure to provide supportive scholarly examples.
(****** DDBA 8161 Week 4 Discussion The 7 S Model ******)
To prepare for this Discussion, review the section entitled “Alignment: The 7 S Model” on pages 239–244 in Dyer, Godfrey, Jensen, and Bryce (2016) and consider which components of the model might be the most beneficial in executing change within an organization. You may also want to utilize the Walden Library to identify scholarly examples of implementing the 7 S Model in professional contexts.
Post an evaluation of the 7 S Model as a tool for planning and executing change with an organization. Your evaluation should include the following:
• A description of the value of each step within the 7 S model to implementing change with the organization, including at least one supportive example
• An analysis of which one or two specific component(s) of the 7 S Model could be most helpful from a change management perspective, including at least one supportive example
• An explanation for which specific component(s) of the 7 S Model could be most challenging when implementing organizational change, including at least one supportive example