Business Level and Corporate Level Strategies
Choose an industry, and one publicly traded corporation within that industry. Research on its own website, public filing on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database. 6 to 8 page, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12) and APA format.
1. Analyze the business level strategies for the corporation your chose the determine the business strategy you think is most important to the long term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a good choice. Justify your opinion.
2. Analyze the corporate-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the corporate level strategy you think is most important to the long term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a good choice. Justify your opinion.
3. Analyze the competitive environment to determine the corporation’s most significant competitor. Compare their strategies at each level and evaluate which company you think is most likely to be successful in the long term. Justify your choice.
4. Determine whether your choice from Question 3 would differ in slow cycle and fast cycle markets.
5. Use at least 3 quality references
Identify various levels and types of strategy in a firm
Use technology and information resources to research issues in business administraton
Write clearly and consisely about business administration using proper writing mechanics
Assignment 3 Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies