Assignment 1: Entrepreneurial Leadership
Due Week 3 and worth 100 points
Using the WileyPlus resources, go to the “Five Guys Burgers and Fries: Ingredients for Success” example.
Write a 800 words paper in which you:
- Determine how Five Guys’ philosophy sets it apart from other fast-food chains.
- Analyze the original values for the start-up company and how it remains strong today.
- Enumerate three (3) factors that contributed to Five Guys’ success in such a short time and what effect, if any, external markets had on these factors.
- Assess how ethical and social practices are part of the Five Guys’ culture and provide examples to support your choices.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the private enterprise systems, drivers of change on the system, ethical and social responsibilities of business, and the requirements for success in today’s business environment.
- Analyze the factors that drive supply and demand, different types of market structures in a free enterprise system, and factors of stability in a nation’s economy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanics