Develop an 8-10 page marketing plan for a sports enterprise (e.g. professional, school, or community program). You can select a particular "real" enterprise or use a fictitious one. You will take the position of the manager and develop a plan that you will implement through your employees and/or contractors. You will make sure this program is feasible when assessing it from a senior management perspective.
Focus of the Marketing Plan
The plan will address the following:
- An overview of internal and external contingencies.
- Market Selection decisions including the psychological and sociological factors as influences. This also includes targeting and positioning the product(s).
- Planning the Sports Marketing Mix - addressing the promotion mix of advertising, public relations, and sales promotion. It will also address pricing.
- Implementation and Control phases will address the implementation of the sports marketing process. Any unique issues should also be addressed in this section.
Writing the Marketing Plan
The Marketing Plan:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Title of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Hi,I have done it as per your requirements.Feel free