Health Policy and the Federal Government Review the presentation, The U.S. Congress and Health Policy Presentation, and answer the following questions:
• What role does Congress play in the formulation of health policy?
• How does Congress operate?
• What are the various steps in legislation?
• How does a bill become law?
• If you were given the chance to become a Congressman or a Senator, which one would you like to be and why?
This paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Utilize a minimum of two scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years. All sources must be documented in APA style including intext citations.
The challenge to maintain and improve health care today is an everyday job for state officials and government. Around the world health care