Two Arraylist One is players Arraylist and second is battingAverages arraylist.
1) Fill data in the Arraylist
2) Calculate and output the team average of battingAverages arraylist
3) Add the name “Horace” and the batting average .232 to the appropriate ArrayLists. (Use the appropriate ArrayList method.) Re-output the names and batting averages. Also recalculate the team average.
4) Sort the ArrayList by name.
5) Access each element pair in the HashTable and output the name and batting average to the console.