Americans with Disabilities Act (PPT attached)
Introduction to Recruitment
Review the key federal legislation, particularly the following:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The Civil Rights Act of 1991
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986
- Fair Labor Standards Act
Create a PowerPoint presentation for a meeting to review these laws. In your PowerPoint presentation, explain to the key managers how these laws impact the recruitment and selection process. Be aware of any other state laws that may have additional requirements.
- In your discussion, explain how the laws intertwine. In addition, explain the repercussions for noncompliance.
- Explain how the number of employees in the company affects the company's status if the company is not in compliance.
- Use the library, Internet, and other resources to research your response.
- For more information on creating PowerPoint presentations, please visit the PowerPoint Lab.
Please refer to the following multimedia course material(s):
- Unit 1
- Human Resource Management
- Recruitment and Selection Tool
- Equal Employment and The Law
- The Role of Human Resources
- The Value of Compensation and Benefits
- Deliverable Length:
8-10 PowerPoint slides with notes
Please note that my tutorials are just a help and must not be taken as a ready to submit assignment for getting good grades. I think that good grades cannot be achieved unless you