Complete the Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues simulation.
Write a 350-word summary. In your paper, answer the following questions:
• What are the issues involved in resolving legal disputes in international transactions?
• What are some practical considerations of taking legal action against a foreign business partner based in another country?
• What factors could work against CadMex's decision to grant sublicensing agreements?
• When the local customs and laws conflict with the customs and laws of an organization operating abroad, which should prevail? Explain why.
• How would you compare the issues in this simulation to the domestic legal issues? How should companies resolve domestic and international issues differently?
Answer is 650+ words with 2 references.