At a recent meeting, one of your coworkers stated that "Using the right analysis tool will compensate for inexperienced managers."
How would you reply to your coworker? Consider the following items in your discussion:
1. Do the tools help only in certain situations such as routine, daily or rather mundane decisions, like cost controls, quality controls or staffing questions (in term of number of people needed)?
2. How can analysis tools help the finance or accounting arms of a company more so than operations managers? (For example, do computers really think? Do they learn from their mistakes? Can they manipulate or change their environment?)
3. What happens if the data entered is wrong?
4. Respond to another students’ post.
5. If needed, cite references in APA format.