(PLEASE NOTE THREE DIFFRENT ANSWERS POSTED CHOOSE ONE)
1) "Foreign Currency Structure and Methods" Please respond to the following:
• Foreign currencies fluctuate in value relative to the U.S. dollar and other foreign currencies. Evaluate the impact that currency fluctuations have on taxes and propose a strategy that would eliminate or mitigate the tax impact.
• Based on the e-Activity, research the treatment of foreign currency received on the sale of property. Based on your research, propose a strategy for a real estate investment trust to eliminate or mitigate its tax liability on the sale of property.
2) "Foreign Currency Profit and Loss Method" Please respond to the following:
• Evaluate the advantages of separate transaction methods and the profit and loss methods over one another when translating foreign income. Create an argument for using one method over the other.
• Your new client is a U.S. corporation that owns foreign affiliates that use a functional foreign currency. Construct a scenario in which your client could distribute income and avoid or mitigate the tax impact of those distributions
Foreign currencies fluctuate in value relative to the U.S. dollar and other foreign currenci