(PLEASE NOTE THREE DIFFRENT ANSWERS POSTED CHOOSE ONE)
1) International Taxation" Please respond to the following:
• The U.S. taxes a wide variety of international transactions. Propose how the U.S. might enforce the collection of taxes on international transactions.
• Analyze the principles of international taxation. Based on your analysis, construct an argument for the elimination of international taxation and the resulting impact on foreign trade.
2) "Source Rules" Please respond to the following:
• You are the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of a multinational corporation. Suggest a strategy to minimize the tax impact on foreign sourced income. Support your strategy with examples.
• You are a CPA working as a tax professional who was bribed by a U.S.-based multi-national company to help that company avoid paying income on U.S.-sourced income. Develop a scheme for the company to avoid tax on U.S.-based income so that it would likely not be discovered by the IRS.
The U.S. taxes a wide variety of international transactions. Propose how the